ad

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

10 Amazing Self-Motivation Technique For Personal Growth.

 The field of personal development is full of tips and tricks to boost your motivation. Most of these "tips and tricks" can also be called self-motivation techniques. I consider myself a person inspired by myself.


I feel happy when I wake up and do something or when I have a project. It gives my mind something to focus on. When I'm done, I feel like I've accomplished something.


Ultimately it is up to you to become a motivated person. However, these self-motivation techniques have helped me and I think they will help you too if you use them.



10 Amazing Self-Motivation Techniques To Stop Thinking And Start Over!




Self-motivation technique #1: make it your goal


It's no secret that there is power in goals. In fact, goal setting is one of the most important secrets to making your dreams come true. If you write down your goals and break them down into small pieces, it will be very easy to work with. Your goals should be smart goals. Smart is short for ...


  • Specific
  • the middle class
  • Usable
  • Similar to
  • real time


I like having a big goal and then breaking it down into smaller sub-goals. I reward myself when I take every little step.




Small
goals are also good goals!


Not all goals have to be huge. Mine is not often. I focus more on the small bites. For example, today I have to finish a blog post, go to the bank, go to the supermarket and many other things. They are not important things I have to do. However, this blog post is important. From? Because you are important to me and I want to help you become a motivated person and give you the tools you need to improve your life. I do this by writing a blog post.


There are short-term and long-term goals, and most people have both. I Did One of the most effective techniques for setting and achieving goals is to break them.


I want to write one blog post a week to develop my blog. To do this, I take one post at a time. I would go crazy if I tried to write all the posts this month today! Some people can, but this isn't practical for me. When I set a smart short-term goal, I'm much more motivated. Don't forget the time limit. Fourth



Self-motivation technique number #2: plan it


I tried to keep a to-do list near my trouser seat and didn't fly. This usually happens when I forget or get half of the things I need to do. In my experience, when I have a list, I am much more efficient. I choose 3-5 main activities that I have to do / write every day. I also write small things in a separate column. All the other small elements occur between the gaps in the larger activities.


Plan List Hack


I also added an hour to my to-do list. For example, this morning I wanted to run for 20 minutes before 8:00. from this morning. After this program took place, I clung to it and finished my walk around 7:45 am. from this morning. You don't miss an appointment with other people, like a doctor's office or a senior executive. They are important, so there are tasks and things you need to do. Make an appointment with you.

I have an appointment with me to read for 30 minutes later in the afternoon. I will keep it and hope to keep it. Reading is one of the things I usually do, but it doesn't really happen. If I have a plan, I'm done.

* Tip * Also, don't try to suck too much. When I do, it emphasizes me more than it helps.




Self-motivation technique #3: Remember Your ''Why''



Even the funniest activities sometimes feel as if they drag on and on. Is there anything you've ever seen with joy? First think why you are doing this. I love writing this blog post. I love blogs, but most of all I love my readers.


When I remember why I write, words come to help and inspire others very easily. I think this makes the post even more interesting. I have read comments on some of my creations. It is encouraging. Although I would still write without it, I would like to know if my post helped anyone.


It took me a while to find my time. If you notice my categories are a bit scattered in the sidebar, but I have most of the posts in 2 boxes. This is because it took me several months to decide what I really enjoyed writing and what to focus on. When you complete a task, think about why. You are often inspired to do so.




Self-Motivation Technique # 4: Eliminating Distraction


If it deviates, you will be more efficient in any task. If I focus on what I am writing, I can write very fast. Words fly through my fingers and across the screen. However, when I watch TV in the background or when people stop me (eg. "What are you writing about mother?" Let me try to read behind my back!), Much less effective. It is hard to keep my thoughts clear and focus on work. As you move forward, you are more motivated to continue and watch it.


When the kids are around, I sometimes put on headphones and classical music. This helps me focus my attention. I'm just looking to "focus on the music" and find what I like. I tried the music with the lyrics, but what happens to me when I try is that I finish the song and think about the song what I write. Sometimes I write songs too. Yes!


Whenever you are trying to complete a task that you need to be motivated to complete, try to eliminate any confusion and focus fully on the task. Some people work more efficiently in a quiet area, others work better with background noise. The most important thing is to avoid distractions and focus on what should be done.




Self-Motivation Technique # 5: Get More Information About Him


When I don't know what I'm doing, I have a hard time motivating myself to start or move forward. Lack of knowledge is a serious impediment to motivation and progress. When you don't know what to do, when you don't know what to do?


Education of your life can be found here. As a former teacher, I learn throughout my life. In fact, one of the things I love about blogging is that I constantly learn new things.


It is much easier to get information about that day and that age than in previous days. If you have lost your motivation because you don't know what to do, learn more! Do not be afraid to ask questions. Everyone starts somewhere and no one knows everything. Most people are happy to help or give advice!




Self-Motivation Technique #6: Approach to working with enthusiasm


I know that not all activities are fun. I have an incredible passion for toilet cleaning. You may also feel helpless in your further work. The trick is to imagine something that evokes emotion. When I can clean the toilet, when I look inside and see a clean bathroom, I feel very successful.


I see that everything is glowing and maybe a candle will be lit to fix it. When I don't like this process, we touch our minds, the idea of ​​the end result inspires me. So I can work with enthusiasm and it completes fast!


You have the phrase "a bad attitude is like a pin; you can't go anywhere until you change it. What's one of the hallmarks of a bad attitude? Apathy. I've never had anyone say a bad attitude about something." Have seen. ”It is usually the opposite. Shows lack of enthusiasm and motivation. You may have to make a little excuse at first, but "pretend until you actually work". Attitude and enthusiasm are contagious.



High School Chemistry - Sample 101!


In chemistry class, one of the most difficult tasks for students was stoichiometry. This was the animal that usually confused and disappointed him. (Stoichiometry calculates the range of reagents and products and reagents.) Of course, there was a lot of mathematics in this chapter, not only mathematics, but also mathematics. From the above description, one might think, "Wow! This is not a joke! "

When I first taught it, we all struggled. However, when I presented the chapter in my Samporam year, I approached the class leader and said:

"Good morning, wonderful! (Positive start). Today we begin one of our favorite chapters throughout the book: Stoicometry! (Emotion) I know this is a big word, but it allows us to tell what product we are going to get, what happens as a result of feedback and what are limited responses? When we go to the lab, it is important that you help us understand it. (What it does and how we use it. It's "why") is a lot of math, but it's a lot of fun, and I know that anyone (more excitement and inspiration) can start now!

Would you like to guess which group was more motivated, which approach was better and easier to learn? This was the second group on the course. The content has not changed. It is just my attitude and enthusiasm, which in turn influenced my students. Do you know what was really great? When we were finished, stoichiometry was one of my favorite chapters in the book.




Self-Motivation Technique #7: Visualization


Our mind senses pictures. When I read, I consider this story to be a film. When you imagine how a task is being done and what it will look like when the task is done, it motivates us to keep working towards this goal. Visualization is a powerful self-motivated technique.


Our brain is like a supercomputer, and what we feed is the program that runs it. Imagine success and you are more likely to achieve it.



Self-Motivation Technique #8: Reward Yourself


Everybody likes awards. However, if you are a self-motivated person, do not go to external sources. They reward themselves as an inspiration tool.


For example, yesterday I started writing 1000 words in this post. I completed it. Today I set myself a goal to complete. After that, I also have plans that I want to make. If I find everything I need to do, it will take me at least an hour to do what I love.


It is time to plan your homework reward. However, please note that I have completed this post and everything else I need to do today. Do you think I have the motivation to quit smoking? I'm the only one! Do you think I have a better chance of knowing that I have received the award for myself? I believe! I feel very inspired!


Whenever you try to complete a task, plan to reward yourself in some way after completing it. It is not very big and not expensive, just you need to be prepared for it.




Self-motivational technique # 9: positive internal dialogue (Affirmation)


As Jim Quick (a memory expert and intelligent person) says, "Your brain is a supercomputer and your internal dialogue is the program that drives it. Internal dialogue is your internal conversation. Usually, it is what it is . " You tell yourself. It forms the basis of your beliefs, and your beliefs form the basis of your actions.


If this is true and you keep finding "I can't," you are losing motivation. If you want to believe in your heart that you will fail? I don't think anyone will. None of us like to lose and I don't think anyone will want to try.


If you are struggling with self motivation, stop and check out what you are saying to yourself. Are you saying, "I can't do this over and over"? Is this the program you want your brain to do? When you tell yourself what you are up to, it begins to believe and come true. Oh that's it !!





Which program are you using?


We need to fix this "I can't" program. It's more of a virus than a program that keeps you saying, "I can't". We don't want to sabotage our efforts. Like computer viruses, I have considered viruses to be harmful to system performance.


It captures our motivation, smooths our attitudes, slows our motivation and, if not activated, can eventually lead the whole system to depression without it being motivated to do anything!


We need an antivirus fast! It's not called Norton or McAfee, but Positive Self Talk or Affirmation. (I'm not suggesting that this alone cures depression. Depression is a serious medical problem that requires consulting a doctor.


I'm not a medical professional, but personally I think that an antivirus with positive self-expression definitely won't do any harm. See, we need positive programming to deal with the negative! How do we do that?


Keep these ants away!


Over time, negative self-talk becomes a habit. We ask ourselves, "What if I did this and that?" And then this little inner critic says, "You can never do that!" Don't even try! "Jim Quick" calls these ant thoughts automatic negative thoughts. If you are just starting out with self-motivational techniques, chances are you will break ANT and lose many of them at first.


He compares them with opposing viewpoints: "Yes, I can". I'm smart enough, I'm capable enough “When you say beautiful things to yourself like today, especially at the beginning of the day, we say these affirmations. This is a good base that your brain needs to hear in order to hear the programming again.



Self-motivational technique # 10: take care of yourself


When I have a headache, I find it very difficult to focus and motivate. I can, but it's very difficult. I also find it difficult to be motivated when I'm angry about something. You need to take care of yourself to make your work more stimulating and effective.


In my personal mentoring post, I have explained how your bucket fills up when you take care of yourself and have more to give. It's about dedication, time, commitment and love.


If he has a headache, take something out of him. If something bothers you and you can fix it, be careful. Then go back to the activity you want to complete. (This seems to me to be very dependent on the situation and is not always possible). As you feel better, you become more motivated, enthusiastic, and effective.




Conclusion :


Self-motivation is no accident. Self motivation techniques are real, actionable things that you can practice to motivate yourself. If you only get a skill or two, these will still help you.


However, when you start with the 10 Self Motivational Techniques, Test Your SOAR Productivity! I think you will be surprised too! The pursuit of positive results can be addicting.



I Hope You Like IT,

Cheers.

Post a Comment

0 Comments